The BeasyTrans Original 40-inch transfer system is ideal for automobile transfers. The longer length accommodates transfers in areas where space is not an issue such as wheelchair to bed. This model can also be used successfully in boosting or repositioning patients in bed.
Currently Out Of Stock
- Product Dimensions: 40” x 12” x 1.5 “
- Material: Dupont Spun Fiberglass Minlon, a patented product of the DuPont™ Company
- Recommended for transfers from chair to car or where space is abundant
- Skin safe – There are no sharp edges
- Gliding seat for easy transfer with no lifting or pulling
- Slender shape for easy storage
The 1100 Premium Transfer System will help in a wide variety of applications, and is our most popular model for transferring into cars.
Great for transfers even when you cannot get right up next to your destination. This board is also excellent device in helping caregivers boost patients up in bed.
Physical Therapists have used it for a wide variety of exercises. Even with its long length, the slim build of the board makes it easy to store when not in use.
|Dimensions||40 × 12 × 1.5 in|
Dupont Spun Fiberglass Minlon Material
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.