Beasy II 1200
The model #1300 is the 32″ board. This board is a great solution for situations when the arm of the wheelchair is not removable or the wheel is an obstacle. The crescent shape of the board facilitates the caregivers natural transfer motions. It is also great for car transfers.
- Product Dimensions: 28” x 12” x 1.5 “
- Material: Dupont Spun Fiberglass Minlon, a patented product of the DuPont™ Company
- Recommended for transfers from chair to car or where space is abundant
- Skin safe – There are no sharp edges
- Gliding seat for easy transfer with no lifting or pulling
- Slender shape for easy storage
The 1200 Premium Transfer System will help in a wide variety of applications, and is our most popular model for transferring into cars.
Great for transfers even when you cannot get right up next to your destination. This board is also excellent device in helping caregivers boost patients up in bed.
Physical Therapists have used it for a wide variety of exercises. Even with its long length, the slim build of the board makes it easy to store when not in use.
|Dimensions||28 × 12 × 1.5 in|
Dupont Spun Fiberglass Minlon Material
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.